|Journal of Intercultural Ethnopharmacology|
Current Issue : 2017, Vol: 6, Issue: 3
eISSN : 2146-8397
ISSUES : 4 per year
PUBLISHER : Ejmanager LLC
The Journal of Intercultural Ethnopharmacology is aimed to serve an intercultural contemporary approach to the knowledge about world-wide usage of complementary medicine and their empirical and evidence-based effects.
J Intercult Ethnopharmacol. Year: 2017, Volume: 6, Issue: 3
- Ethnopharmacological values of cassava and its potential for diabetes and dyslipidaemia management: knowledge survey and critical review of report
- Use of traditional plants in management of Halitosis in a Moroccan poulation
- Exploratory studies of some Mexican medicinal plants. Cardiovascular effects in rats with and without hypertension.
- Ultraviolet light assisted extraction of flavonoids and allantoin from aqueous and alcoholic extracts of Symphytum officinale
- Mangifera indica L. leaf extract alleviates doxorubicin induced cardiac stress
- Tigernut (Cyperus esculentus L.) ‘milk’ as a potent ‘nutri-drink’ for the prevention of acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity in a murine model
- Isolation, characterization and in silico docking studies of synergistic estrogen receptor α (ERα) anticancer polyphenols from Syzygium alternifolium (Wt.) walp.
- An ethnobotanical survey of galactogenic plants of Berhoum district (M'sila, Algeria)
- Ethnopharmacological Survey on Traditional Medicinal Plants at Kalaroa Upazila, Satkhira District, Khulna Division, Bangladesh
- Dietary incorporation of whey proteins and galactooligosaccharides exhibits improvement in glucose homeostasis and insulin resistance in high fat diet fed mice
- Establishment of Application Guidance for OTC non-Kampo Crude Drug Extract Products in Japan
Letter to the Editor
- Grapefruit: perspectives in nutrition and pharmacology
Web of Science
Emerging Sources Citation Index
(Web of Science)
CAS (Chemical Abstracts Service)