We are seeking professionals to join our Editorial Board. You will be entitled following benefits while working with us as an editorial board member of the journal.
The Journal of Complementary Medicine Research is issuing an open call to fill 10-15 slots on its Editorial Board. An Editorial Board at JOCMR is expected to review up to 10 manuscripts a year at the request of various Associate Editors. The position will begin in February 2021 and run for three years, with possibility to continue.
In particular, we are looking to increase the diversity of our Board in demographic and other ways, by looking outside the usual cycle of inviting accomplished reviewers known to our Editors. Beyond this, we are looking for people who are expert in the issues facing research published in JOCMR , and in the specific of one or more topic areas of research that are represented in JOCMR's publication record.
We encourage nominations by others, but we expect nominated persons to agree in principle to the appointment and provide materials. To apply, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 Feb 2021 the following documents:
- A short CV including: a) academic history, b) up to 10 references to your publications demonstrating the quality and breadth of your research experience, c) any previous experience in academic reviewing and/or editing, d) the names, institutions and contact details of up to three people who would be willing to discuss your performance as a reviewer or editor if asked (e.g., book editors, associate or chief editors of journals).
A decision is expected by early March.
1. You are enforced to read carefully various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely forced to keep yourself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in manuscripts.
2. This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
3. You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
4. Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
5. You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
Interested can Email to email@example.com